Thursday, June 2, 2011

Don't Question the Poop

I was just thinking recently how poop-free this house has been lately.  Big mistake.

Elia had the pee-poo Tuesday, which dripped down her chubby legs and all over the living room floor.  Hooray for hardwoods.

Christian came home from school Wednesday with his pee-poo clothes in a bag.  If they weren't a new pair of shorts I would have tossed them in the trash.

Wednesday night, the girls were in bed having a hay day.  There were shrieks of excitement and a lot of bouncing.  Then I started to hear, "Ewe!"

I ignored it for a few minutes and then Elia began screaming for me.  "Mommy!  Gracie is disgusting!  Gracie has poop!  Gracie is nasty!" 

I was still ignoring it at that point, until I heard, "Mommy!  Gracie has poop in her eye!"

You've got to be kidding me.  Sure enough I opened the door and get slapped in the face with the smell of poop.  This is what I see.


This was not pee-poo.  This was thick, playdough-like, poop.  It was on the walls and all over the crib.  I gagged as I cleaned her up.

This morning, upon opening the girls door, Elia was lying on her stomach surrounded by a brown colored sheet.  She was covered to her neck in poop.  I picked up her pillow and it was no longer white.  I threw that thing right in the trash.

Moral of the story: If your home is poop-free, don't question it, unless you want to play with it for the next week.

5 comments:

  1. I just finished my banana with Nutella. There is Nutella left on my spoon. I'm not sure I will be eating it, now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how true this is. i feel so normal when i read your stories. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! I laughed so hard and immediately showed it to my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you actually took a picture of it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. popoopopppopooopppooooooooooop!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!