Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Relay for Life


My office will be participating in Relay for Life on June 11, 2011.  We will celebrate, remember, and fight back against this disease.  Please visit my personal fundraising page for more information.  Together, we can make a difference.  I'm asking for you to partner with me in this event.

FRIENDS, Please consider making a donation.  Every dollar counts.  Whether it's $20, $10,  $5, or $1...it makes a difference.  If you make a donation of $5 or more, a luminary bag will be made on your behalf.  This will be in remembrance of a loved one who lost the battle.  Leave a comment with the details and  I will be sure to prepare a bag in their honor.
Click on the link below to make your secure donation. Thank you in advance.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/apasinski

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!