Monday, March 28, 2011

Today...

I am wearing... a new flowy top from NY&Co.  Someone didn't show up for an appointment last night and I was irritated.  This lead me to the mall to pick up some 7/$25 undies at Victoria's Secret and a new outfit.  Shopping made me feel better.  Don't judge.

I am wondering... when I will be able to open my windows, and keep them open.

I am thankful for... my husband.  He is able to encourage me like no one else can.

I am overwhelmed by... my dirty bathroom.  Today, there are cocoa pebbles everywhere.  The boys tried to dump their leftover cereal in the toilet and missed horribly.  Now mixed in with the pee are disintegrating cocoa pebbles.  Toothpaste is splashed on the mirror and sink.  Underwear and dirty socks are on the floor.  Someone squirt hand soap everywhere and Christian opened an entire box of Dora band aids.  I don't know if I am motivated enough to clean it right now.  I may just shut the door.

I am eating... a Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice and Beans frozen meal.  I like this one because it leaves me feeling stuffed, as opposed to feeling like I ate a diet meal in four fork fulls.

I can hear... my girls singing along to the Fresh Beat Band.  "We had a great day, lalalalala la!"

I am going... to grow thicker skin.  Somehow.

I am hoping... that Christian is having a blast on his first field trip.  He's going to see Junie B. Jones at the Theater of Youth, followed by a pizza party.  I signed up for this field trip with Joey.  It was awfully boring.  I missed out on the zoo that year.  Now I know not to volunteer on the first field trip.  They save the best for last.  Rookie parenting mistake #403.

Around the house... the new crockpot Joe bought me is still sitting on the counter.  He came home with it about three weeks ago after I kept complaining about the broken one.  I've yet to use it.  I'm uninspired.  I've got a freezer full of meat in the basement, a crockpot staring me in the face, and no motivation to throw anything in there.  What should I put in the blasted thing?  It's supposed to make my life easier yet I feel so much pressure.

One of my favorite things... flowers for no reason.

Random picture for sharing...

Impromptu picture attempt before seeing Santa.  The Santa one was way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!