Thursday, March 17, 2011

His Perspective

I got a text from my husband yesterday.  It said, "I have a great addition to your blog.  It will highlight the differences between the way husbands and wives look at things.  Call it His Perspective."

My immediate reaction was, Heck To The NO!  This is my blog.  There will be no blowing me in.  Face it, that's his plan. 

Then I concluded this may be a great idea.  We all know men and women think totally different.  The whole point of this blog was to keep it real.  I guess it's only fair to give my man the chance to offer his perspective if he so wishes. 

I'm a little scared but I think it will be great.  Look for "His Perspective" coming soon.  I bet he can't wait to offer his perspective on some of my posts like, "P M freakin' S", "Happy Valentine's Day", or "He Found It."

What do you girls think?  Should we allow some testosterone on PoopInACandle.com? 

3 comments:

  1. Sure, because your blog doesn't provide us with enough "real" humor as it is, let's bring Mr. PoopInACandle into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Mr. Poop. Oh dear. Can't wait to hear what he has to say. It will bring some perspective. Go Chief Poop.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!