Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

So, I thought it was Thursday.  It's not.  Here's FQF instead.  If you missed the blog about balls because I thought it was Thursday, check back tomorrow and I will repost.  I'm trying to keep up with Five Question Friday weekly.

1.  Have you ever testified in court?  For what?

Thankfully, no.  I'm very hopeful that it will remain no.

2.  Do you still have your wedding dress?

Of course!  Unfortunately, the basement flooded during the dreaded "October Storm."  My dress survived.  It's a little discolored now, sniff.  Really though, what am I ever going to do with the thing.  I had it in my head that one of my girls would wear it.  Let's face it, they are not going to wear it.  So, there it sits. 

3.  Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.? 

Good question.  I don't really have a special place.  Maybe I need to get one?  I find the bathroom is the closest place to my sanctuary, and that's just wrong.  I do like to be on Joe's chest.  God designed our men to have a perfect place for us to nuzzle our heads into.  Do you know what I'm talking about?  It's like my head nuzzles perfectly onto his chest.  I like to go there for various occasions, I guess. 

4.  If you have kids, do you let them sleep with you?

Heck to the NO!  My bed is for me and Joe.  That's it. 

5.  Do you watch late night TV?

I feel like this is turning into a blog about my husband.  We watch late night TV.  Well, it's more like shows we DVR'ed.  Not "late night" TV.  I think of Letterman or infomercials when you put it that way.  We like House, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, and Food Network.  OK, I like Food Network.  He likes FOX News.  Late night TV is our time together.

1 comment:

  1. Well I have to say the title of your blog intrigued me from 5QF! :) Look forward to reading more!

    www.survivingourlife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!