Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday

1.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would be more like Martha Stewart, or June Cleaver, or any other woman that likes to cook and clean.  It is not my passion in life, however, it's a necessity.  My crockpot is still unused.

2.  Write about a time when you got lost.

I'll have to verify this one with my mom, but I have a tidbit or a memory about being lost at Darien Lake.  I think I was 7ish?  It was a rainy day and I think I had a yellow raincoat on.  I remember feeling super scared and completely frozen.  I don't know how long I was alone or how long I was standing in the rain.  In all likelihood it could have been 2 minutes.  That is my one memory of being lost. 

3.  Camping or 5 star hotel?

Hmmmm.  If it's just me and my man, 5 star hotel.  If it's with the kids, I pick camping.  This summer we took three camping trips with the boys.  Not only was it super affordable, it was way more fun than any hotel trip would have been with them. 

4.  Have you donated blood?

Yes, many times.  I am O-Negative and they are always calling me because I'm a universal donor.  I haven't done it in awhile.  I almost gave blood in the mall a couple of weeks ago, but it just didn't seem sanitary.  It was weird.  The next time I hear about a blood drive I'll go.  I should probably do it more often.

5.  Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months.

We have a budget.  Last year we were able to set all of our bills to auto pay, which was a momentous occasion for us.  All of the bill money goes into a separate account and whatever is left goes into another.  That is the money we use for groceries, gas, and entertainment stuff.  We probably still spend more than we should.  Of course, all of the kids will get full scholarships to school, so we'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!