Monday, May 2, 2011

Where's the Poop?

It's everywhere. Fear not. More poop is coming. Thank you for asking.

Life has been oh so busy. It was on my "to do" list to get back to the blog today (along with getting back to the diet). I don't even know where to begin, but I will keep it simple.

As I folded eighteen loads of laundry this morning, I listened to my girls play "Ring Around the Rosie" eighty-eight times. I kept peaking into the kitchen to catch a glimpse. They were still in their pjs, with their hair all a mess. That's common for a Monday. They giggled and laughed as they turned in a circle. Gracie would yell, "Again!" each time they fell. Elia would jump to her feet and push her curly hair out of her face and resume the game.

"Ring Around the Rosie, pocket pull-a posies, atch-es atch-es, we! fall! down!"

Back up they stand and do it all over again. So many thoughts run through my mind as I watch them. I think of how happy I am that another baby snuck into the family. I hope that they will be best friends forever. I pray they will always feel this happy and joyful throughout their lives, amidst the good times and bad. I wish for them to one day watch their children like I am right now. I close my eyes and try to burn this moment into my brain with the many others I wish to never forget.

I go back into my room to fold some more. Forget it. I'm going to play until I get too dizzy to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!