Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! The winner is...

KRYSTINA CLABO! Congratulations! Krystina's favorite mom moment, "My favorite mom moment was when my mom tried to spit her gum out my passenger window while she was driving. We both were laughing so hard at her valiant effort that the gum ended up in my hair. Boy do I love her. Happy Mothers day to a sharp shooter mom."

Thanks for all of your funny and heartfelt moments. My favorite moment(s) will forever be when each of my five beautiful children were placed on my chest after delivery. Nothing will ever to compare to those first precious moments with them.

Enjoy your day with the ones you love! Happy Mother's Day to you all. You are each amazing in so many ways! I hope you take time today to forgive yourself for the mistakes you have made and focus on all you have accomplished in motherhood. I know I will. I'm certain the good far outweighs the bad.

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 49
Result: 30
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!