Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

1.  What's the last thing you spent too much money on?

Sigh.  My newest member of the family...Mr. Rainbow Vacuum.  I'm frugal.  I don't purchase items with such big price tags.  But, after seeing this...


I decided we must have one.  It sweeps, and washes hardwood floors, and shampoos carpets, and purifies my air, and much more.  It was worth every penny.  That's what I keep telling myself.

2.  What celeb chef would you like to make you dinner?

I don't even know how to answer.  I love cooking shows.  I love Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, and everything on Food Network.  With all of the cooking shows I watch, you'd think I'd like to cook.  I don't, not at all.  So, if I could have a celeb chef cook me dinner, I'd have to pick Wolfgang Puck.  He's cute, he's got an accent, and he says it like it is.  OK, or Gordon Ramsey for the same reasons.

3.  Where do you hide things when visitors pop over, or do you let them see the "real deal"?

If you pop over without giving me a five minute warning, you're getting the real deal.  If I get the five minute warning, I will at least sweep up the cheerios, throw any loose toys back into the playroom, and get any dirty dishes shoved into the dishwasher.  If I did that quickly enough I also like to wipe down the tables.  They're always dirty.  I have five kids.  My house is never spotless.  Never.  Let me really emphasize that, NEVER!  I think most of our friends and family love us in spite of our dirty houses.  If not, oh well.

4.  Who is your oldest living family member?

I'm not 100% sure.  Candy, if you're reading this, I apologize.  I think it's my great grandmother in Florida.  Grandma in Florida is her name.  She lives close to the beach and I think she's in her nineties.  We use to stay with her and my great grandpa when we went to Disney.  She's Polish and likes to feed people.  As old as she is, she's still young in spirit.  Now I feel compelled to see if I'm right about this answer.

5.  What is your favorite DQ treat?

Gosh, we don't go there much.  We once this year after pumpkin picking and spent over $30 bucks on ice cream for the seven of us!  When I was a kiddo, it was the peanut buster parfait.  I remember saving all of the fudge and peanuts for the end, and then wanting to puke because I was so full.  I prefer the local ice cream stand or plain ol' Mickey D's for a cone.  I do like the new "mini" blizzards, but the price is a rip-off.  Sorry.  It's true.

Happy Veteran's Day!  Enjoy the long weekend!

Five Question Friday brought to you by fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!