Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Little Bit of Pee Came Out

My course final is tomorrow at 10AM. 

I just thought about walking in to take the test, and a little bit of pee came out.  That's not good.

I have not taken an exam of any kind since high school.  That was over 10 years ago.  I've got my sharpened number 2 pencils, an eraser, and my calculator ready.  I've got Post-Its on my mirror telling me I can do it.  Can I really do it?  All I can think about is the possibility of peeing my pants when the proctor hands me my test.  Maybe I will wear an adult diaper, just in case.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it have alittle faith in yourself you will be just fine and alittle pee never hurt anyone lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to do great. ace it babe. you are so smart. will be praying for you. love you and think good thoughts. you really are very intelligent so go show it off.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!