Thursday, February 24, 2011

MY BRAIN IS MUSH

Literally.  I am afraid that at any point in time my brains will begin to ooze out of my ears.  I am on information overload.  It's invigorating and exciting and completely exhausting.  As I transition into real estate I am 100% dedicated to do whatever the company asks of me.  I'm putting in a lot of time at the office, in training classes, and here at home. 

I am trying to find balance for the next three months, which is sure to be the busiest.  I have already forgotten snack day, student of the week, and car building night at rangers.  Joe bought me a day planner which he reminds me of every time I forget something.  I just need to get the kids appointments on there with the work stuff, in order for it to be effective.  Joe is a managing machine and I am not.  I need to get there.  To do lists are becoming my new best friend.  My mushy brain needs all the help it can get.

Here is my list for today:
1. Finish laundry (which is like one load and two to fold.  Joe killed the mountain yesterday)
2. Send out a few work emails/reply to a bunch of emails
3. Cut the kids fingernails and toenails...10 fingernails + 10 toenails x 5 kids = 100 of them.  Ugh. 
4. Prepare a CMA
5. Don't forget to take the boys to practice
6. Figure out what's for dinner

So, that's it.  I have nothing witty to say.  My brain is mush.  Period. 
If you are looking to buy or sell, or if you know someone who is, call me anytime.  I'd love to help.  RealtyUSA is an amazing company and I couldn't be happier that my brain is mush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!