Saturday, February 26, 2011

You Heard it Right

The five children were huddled around my laptop watching The Backyardigans do the Black Eyed Peas.  They were all singing together, "I gotta feelin, that tonight's gonna be a good, good, night."

Gracie pipes up to sing out the "WooHoo!" part.  She comes in perfectly on time and in pitch.

I watched them sing together.  I love moments like that.  The song ended and a couple of the kids scattered.  Jadon and Christian had another request.  As they stood side by side while I searched for the video, Jadon says, "Christian!  Get out of my grill!" 

I gave him the mom look mixed with a half smile because it was so funny.  I told him that wasn't very nice.  He continued to tell me, "But his grill was all up in my grill."

I then opened a new window on my computer where I jot down my blog ideas.  I typed, "Get out of my grill."  Jadon yells at me for writing this down and wants to know what it's for.  He'll see it all when he's older.  Muwahhaahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!